Senin, 18 Juni 2012

song's (2)

A Thousand years

(Verse 1) 
Heart beats fast Colors and promises  
How to be brave  
How can I love when I'm afraid To fall  
But watching you stand alone 
All of my doubt Suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
(Chorus)

have died everyday  
waiting for you  
Darlin' don't be afraid  
I have loved you for a Thousand years 
I'll love you for a Thousand more
(Verse 2)  

Time stands still beauty in all 
she is I will be brave  
I will not let anything  
Take away What's standing in front of me 
Every breath, Every hour has come to this
One step closer
(Chorus)  

I have died everyday 
Waiting for you  
Darlin' don't be afraid 
 I have loved you for a Thousand years  
I'll love you for a Thousand more
And all alon I believed I would find you 

Time has brought Your heart to me 
I have loved you for a Thousand years  
I'll love you for a Thousand more
One step closer One step closer
(Chorus)  

I have died everyday  
Waiting for you 
Darlin' don't be afraid,  
I have loved you for a Thousand years 
I'll love you for a Thousand more
And all along I believed 

I would find you  
Time has brought  
Your heart to me 
I have loved you for a Thousand years  
I'll love you for a Thousand more





Marry your Daughter 

Sir, I'm a bit nervous
About being here today
Still not real sure what I'm going to say
So bare with me please
If I take up too much of your time.
See in this box is a ring for your oldest.
She's my everything and all that I know is
It would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side
Cause very soon I'm hoping that I...

Can marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die, yeah
I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile
When she walks down the aisle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/brian_mcknight/marry_your_daughter.html ]
She's been here every step
Since the day that we met
(I'm scared to death to think of what would happen if she ever left)
So don't you ever worry about me ever treating her bad
I've got most of my vows done so far
(So bring on the better or worse)
And 'til death do us part
There's no doubt in my mind
It's time
I'm ready to start
I swear to you with all of my heart...

I'm gonna marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die, yeah
I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile
As she walks down the aisle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter

The first time I saw her
I swear I knew that I'd say I do

I'm gonna marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'till the day that I die
I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile
As she walks down the aisle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter







Forever

I hope you know
That I always try
To be a good man until my last breath
I can pretend
The feeling for you
You make me feel like I'm free again

Let me kiss you (Let me kiss you)
Let me hold you (Let me hold you)

Every step you take
Every word you say
And every game you play
I'll be watching you

'Cause my love for you forever
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/k/killing_me_inside/forever.html ]
I rip my heart out
Want this love from you
'Cause you are the one until my last breath
I can pretend the feeling for you
You make me feel like I'm free again

Let me kiss you (Let me kiss you)
Let me hold you (Let me hold you)

Every step you take
Every word you say
And every game you play
I'll be watching you

'Cause my love for you forever, forever, forever, forever

Every step you take, (Let me kiss you)
Every word you say
And every game you play (Let me hold you)
I'll be watching you

Every step you take, (Let me kiss you)
Every word you say
And every game you play (Let me hold you)
I'll be watching you

Forever...






Seluruh nafas ini 


Lihatlah luka ini yang sakitnya abadi
Yang terbalut hangatnya bekas pelukmu
Aku tak akan lupa, tak akan pernah bisa
Tentang apa yang harus memisahkan kita
*courtesy of LirikLaguIndonesia.Net
Saat ku tertatih tanpa kau di sini
Kau tetap ku nanti demi keyakinan ini
Jika memang dirimulah tulang rusukku
Kau akan kembali pada tubuh ini
Ku akan tua dan mati dalam pelukmu
Untukmu seluruh nafas ini
Kita telah lewati rasa yang telah mati
Bukan hal baru bila kau tinggalkan aku
Tanpa kita mencari jalan untuk kembali
Takdir cinta yang menuntunmu kembali padaku
Di saatku tertatih (saat ku tertatih)
Tanpa kau di sini (tanpa kau di sini)
Kau tetap ku nanti demi keyakinan ini
Jika memang kau terlahir hanya untukku
Bawalah hatiku dan lekas kembali
Ku nikmati rindu yang datang membunuhku
Untukmu seluruh nafas ini
Dan ini yang terakhir aku menyakitimu
Ini yang terakhir aku meninggalkanmu
Takkan ku sia-siakan hidupmu lagi
Ini yang terakhir dan ini yang terakhir
Takkan ku sia-siakan hidupmu lagi
Jika memang dirimulah tulang rusukku (terlahir untukku)
Kau akan kembali pada tubuh ini (bawa hatiku kembali)
Ku akan tua dan mati dalam pelukmu
Untukmu seluruh nafas ini
Jika memang kau terlahir hanya untukku
Bawalah hatiku dan lekas kembali
Ku nikmati rindu yang datang membunuhku
Untukmu seluruh nafas ini, untukmu seluruh nafas ini
Untukmu seluruh nafas ini




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar